IV Drip Add-Ins
IV Drip Add-Ins are designed to maximize your treatment results. Customized with you and your I.V. Specialist at HydraMed IV Therapy. We are here to help you select the right treatment for your health goals.
Starting at: $25
IV Drip Add-Ins Include:
- 1ml D3:Vitamin D3 helps your body absorb calcium and produce optimal phosphorus for building and keeping strong bones & more.
- 1000mg Vit C: Immune Boost
- 1mg B12: Energy Boost & Increased Metabolism
- 1ml B-Complex: Replenish Essential Nutrients and Vitamins
- 200mg Glutathione: Antioxidant & Detoxification
- 200mg Magnesium: Mood Leveling, Athletic Recovery & Electrolyte Replacement
- 10mg Zinc:Immune & Metabolism Function
- 8mg Zofran:Used to prevent nausea and vomiting: $35
- 20mg Pepcid:Used to treat symptoms of acid reflux and heartburn: $35
- 30mg Toradol:Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID): $35
- 50mg Benadryl:Antihistamine used to relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever, & the common cold: $35
- 1 Liter of Saline Fluid: Hydration: $45
Additional information on what's included in the IV Drip Add-Ins
Saline Fluid is a cornerstone of intravenous solutions commonly used in the clinical setting. It is a crystalloid fluid administered via an intravenous solution. Its indications include both adult and pediatric populations as sources of hydration.
Lactated Ringer’s is a sterile solution for fluid and electrolyte replenishment. It restores fluid and electrolyte balances, produces diuresis, and acts as an alkalizing agent (reduces acidity).
Vitamin C is a vital nutrient for health. It helps form and maintain bones, skin, and blood vessels. The role of vitamin C as an antioxidant also helps repair tissue and reduce damage from inflammation and oxidation. People with adequate levels of vitamin C are thought to be better able to fight off infections compared to people with vitamin C deficiency. Vitamin C may also help prevent acute respiratory infections, especially in people with malnutrition and those who are physically stressed.
Vitamin B-12 is crucial to the normal function of the brain and the nervous system. It is also involved in the formation of red blood cells and helps to create and regulate DNA. The metabolism of every cell in the body depends on vitamin B-12, as it plays a part in the synthesis of fatty acids and energy production. Vitamin B-12 enables the release of energy by helping the human body absorb folic acid.
Vitamin B Complex:
B vitamins play a vital role in maintaining good health and well-being. As the building blocks of a healthy body, B vitamins have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism. Vitamin B complex helps prevent infections and helps support or promote: cell health, growth of red blood cells.
- ➢ B1: Thiamine, enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy. It is essential for glucose metabolism, and it plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function.
- ➢ B2: Riboflavin, is one of eight B vitamins that are essential for human health. It is crucial for breaking down food components, absorbing other nutrients, and maintaining tissues.
- ➢ B3: Niacin is one of eight B vitamins. It plays a role in converting the food we eat into energy. It helps the body to use proteins and fats, and it keeps the skin, hair, and nervous system healthy. Vitamin B-3 stems from its potential cholesterol-lowering, antioxidative, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- ➢ B5: Pantothenic Acid helps produce energy by breaking down fats and carbohydrates. It also promotes healthy skin, hair, eyes, and liver. People need B5 to synthesize and metabolize fats, proteins, and coenzyme A.
- ➢ B6: Pyridoxine is one of the B vitamins that benefits the central nervous system. It is involved in producing the neurotransmitters serotonin and norepinephrine, and in forming myelin. It is not stored by the body, and it is excreted in the urine, so people need to take in Vitamin B6 every day. Other functions of pyridoxine include protein and glucose metabolism, and the manufacture of hemoglobin. Vitamin B6 is also involved in keeping the lymph nodes, thymus and spleen healthy.Calcium: Calcium is a mineral that is necessary for life. In addition to building bones and keeping them healthy, calcium enables our blood to clot, our muscles to contract, and our heart to beat.
Glutathione, often called the “master” antioxidant, glutathione boosts the utilization and recycling of other antioxidants. Glutathione makes sure that toxins like heavy metals, organic toxins, and even the actual byproducts of the process of making energy by the mitochondria themselves. Glutathione is there to extinguish and neutralize Superoxides as well as other similar damaging oxidative molecules.
Magnesium is an important mineral, playing a role in over 300 enzyme reactions in the human body. Its many functions include helping with muscle and nerve function, regulating blood pressure, and supporting the immune system.
Zinc is a trace element that is necessary for a healthy immune system. A lack of zinc can make a person more susceptible to disease and illness. It is responsible for a number of functions in the human body, and it helps stimulate the activity of at least 100 different enzymes. Zinc is vital for a healthy immune system, correctly synthesizing DNA, promoting healthy growth during childhood, and healing wounds.
Vitamin D has multiple roles in the body. It assists in: promoting healthy bones and teeth, supporting immune, brain, and nervous system health, regulating insulin levels and supporting diabetes management, supporting lung function and cardiovascular health, influencing the expression of genes involved in cancer development.
NAD+ or NAD Plus is indispensable for life. NAD+ promotes a healthy cellular aging process, activates sirtuins, which play a key role in cellular health, supports cellular energy and helps maintain healthy DNA and maintains hundreds of integral processes in your cells.
Zofran (ondansetron) blocks the actions of chemicals in the body that can trigger nausea and vomiting. Zofran is used to prevent nausea and vomiting.
Famotidine (Pepcid) works by decreasing the amount of acid the stomach produces. Famotidine is used to treat and prevent ulcers in the stomach and intestines. It also treats conditions in which the stomach produces too much acid.
Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine used to relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever, and the common cold. These symptoms include rash, itching, watery eyes, itchy eyes/nose/throat, cough, runny nose, and sneezing. It is also used to prevent and treat nausea, vomiting and dizziness caused by motion sickness.
Toradol (ketorolac) is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). Ketorolac works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Toradol is used to treat moderate to severe pain.